|Welcome to the Community portal!
||You can help, so get involved by editing this wiki and building a stronger community!
|You can help the Jokes Wiki to become a better place by creating a free account and editing and creating new pages! As easy as that!
|To create a humorous article, type a title in the box below, and click Create article. But before you do, please check if the article already exists on a different name.
|Joke Wiki's Projects
|Funny projects are now a feature of the wiki, where one gathers other in order to enhance good articles into awesome ones, and funny ones into hilarious ones! LOL!
|To do list
- Obtain Achievements/Badges on the wiki
- Create more templates and userboxes
- Make sure every article is up to par with the rules
|Active user list
|This is a list of active users on the Community portal. Not on the list? Feel free to add yourself!
Welcome to the wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Project:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
These lists dynamically change - refresh me!
Some other interesting pages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.